The Ridgeback Messenger Bag
STOIC AND STEADFAST
The Ridgeback is a back-to-basics shoulder satchel and saddle bag ideally suited to motorcyclists, FIFO workers and outdoors types. The pinch-flap design creates a discreet but generous opening which protects the inside of the bag from weather and dust, while the floor of the bag is a huge 15cm x 38cm. Ample space for a light jacket, lunchbox, camera gear, gloves etc.
The flap and the base panel are both double-layered 16oz heavy beeswaxed, cotton canvas. That’s 32oz’s of scuff and skid protection for your gear inside. We also reinforce the back panel with two added strips of canvas. Using Industrial strength machines we punch tough nylon thread through the cotton webbing and 32 ounces of canvas to create some significant soft pannier options. Double, real brass D-rings at the top give you real options if you want to fix the bag to your motorcycle, bicycle or Wheelchair. Use our K80 and K70 straps to configure a solution that fits you.
Like all Jack Stillman bags, the more you use it and maintain it, the more unique it’s going to look over the years to come.
HERITAGE STYLE - SUSTAINABLE VALUE
Jack Stillman specialises in making our range of authentic, heritage luggage, bags and accessories. Our processes and the raw materials we use are unmatched, ensuring anything we offer can be covered by our 10 Year Warranty. All of our gear is made in-house by our own full-time team of specialists. We only use:
- 100% cotton canvas that has a coating of natural wax to protect it from rainfall and moisture. No plastics here.
- Real brass that is 100% recyclable and will never loose its market value.
- Our leather is genuine, naturally cured Vegetable Tanned Leather that is hand coloured, burnished and edged.
- Quality YKK zips that are considered the best in the world.
All of these materials create a product that you can be sure will stand the test of time and look better with use than it does brand new.
- Australian designed
- 16oz beeswaxed cotton canvas
- 100% Vegetable tanned leather that is hand-stained and burnished
- Solid brass hardware
- Water resistant but breathable
- 33.5cm x 46.5cm x 15cm
- Pinch-fold, weather-resistant flap design
- 2 Front organisation pockets
- Reinforced rear handles and D-ring loops for attaching this bag as a pannier to bikes and motorcycles.
- Tully Shoulder Strap Included (126 cm x 3.8 cm x 2 mm)
- T-Brace Stabiliser included
- Ryan Shoulder Pad included
- Can carry most laptops and tablets
- Basic internal space
Top quality product
From start to finish the purchase has been easy and I'm loving the product.
Messenger bag for me
So far I can one thing for sure absolutely think it's fantastic holds plenty and it is comfortable to carry with the shoulder strap. Highly recommended.
Awesome bag for work and the bike.
I’ll purchased this bag to wear when on my motorcycle. I in fact use it every day, it is perfect for work (holds laptop and lunch). Bag is very well constructed and I think this thing will out live me. Worth every cent.
Excellent quality bag. Worth every cent spent on it. use it for commuting to work on my motorcycle. Very comfortable slung over the shoulder, good size and was able to fit in everything I need to take to work. Promptly processed and delivered after payment. And was able to track parcel .Great Company to deal with. Looking at buying other products soon.
Bag arrived as described think it's great Personally have spent a lot of time.e in Vietnam and appreciate there workmanship Also that jack supports them. My mum thinks it looks great So it must be good.