Wrangler Dopp Kit Bag
The first Dopp kits were designed by Charles DOPPELT in the early 20th century. So these small bags have been a handy accessory for men as early as the WW2 when they were issued to soldiers as toiletry kits. These days the general purpose is the same but our Wrangler bags have so many more uses:
- Toiletry Kit
- Daily Carry All
- Tool Kit
- Pencil Case
- Cleaning / Care Kit
KEEP IT FOREVER
This DOPP Kit's got grit! Made from natural 16oz bewared canvas and featuring 100% cotton webbing, vegetable tanned leather handles, brass D-ring and YKK luggage-grade zippers. Grab it with the leather loop handle or tote it using the side wrist loop.
HERITAGE STYLE - SUSTAINABLE VALUE
Jack Stillman specialises in making our range of authentic, heritage luggage, bags and accessories. Our processes and the raw materials we use are unmatched, ensuring anything we offer can be covered by our 10 Year Warranty. All of our gear is made in-house by our own full-time team of specialists. We only use:
- 100% cotton canvas that has a coating of natural wax to protect it from rainfall and moisture. No plastics here.
- Real brass that is 100% recyclable and will never loose its market value.
- Our leather is genuine, naturally cured Vegetable Tanned Leather that is hand coloured, burnished and edged.
- Quality YKK zips that are considered the best in the world.
All of these materials create a product that you can be sure will stand the test of time and look better with use than it does brand new.
- Australian Designed
- 21cm L x 15cm H x 7cm W
- 16oz beeswaxed cotton canvas
- Water resistant but breathable
- Side zippered pocket 21cm L x 9cm Deep
- Genuine Veg Tanned Leather zip pulls
- Genuine 2mm Veg Tanned Leather leather handle (16cm x 2cm)
- Woven-In tough YKK zipper
My husband loved his birthday gift. Very multifunctional bag, classic but still very cool. Great customer service in store.
Great bag. Use it to carry my insulin, blood sugar monitor, odds and sods. It’s excellent.